goconstructivism

ABOUT: The purpose of this site is to act as a repository and sounding board for discussions around the theme of Constructivism in Education

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ORGANIC SCHOOL GARDEN PROJECT

FROM LITTLE THINGS BIG THINGS GROW-A FREE RESOURCE FOR SCHOOL GARDEN PROGRAMS!

From the Biological Farmers of Australia.

Lesson 1: Quiz; Nutrition; Germination 

with Greg James from Farmer's Choice Organics, Murwillumbah -New South Wales Australia. 

 

 

 

 


Planting seeds
Seedlings stages


The first two baby seed leaves-dicotyledon

Our seedling raising mix ready for our school garden project.



Baby seed beds



Which seed is singing my song?

Cheers to the seeds

Mix it with love.

Greg's famous seed mix.

Everything is done by hand with love and care.

The magic recipe.

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.








Who wants to be involved? EVERYONE!

Greg's green classroom








Getting water wise with Dan.



In the heart of a seed buried deep..

a giant tree lay fast asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home